Monday, December 03, 2007

Sacred Life Sunday: 7 random things...


Deborah tagged me with this....

1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you. 2. Post these rules on your blog. 3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself 4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. 5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog...

1. I adore calenders, datebooks, notebooks - I dream of being locked up in Paperchase overnight... nothing beats that first new page...

2. I really don't like Elvis Presley - the man or his music!

3. I could live in my pjs... I would love to shower in the morning and just get into a clean pair... they are the perfect clothes!!

4. I don't like tomato ketchup!

5. I read Jude the Obscure when I was 14 and decided there and then I wanted to go to Oxford.

6. My favourite children's TV programme was Daktari - I knew I would travel to Africa one day... and yes, my family nickname was Clarence - I had a 'lazy eye'!

7. I soooo want to do a parachute jump - and yes, I'm afraid of heights :o) But what a buzz!!!!!!!!

And I'm sorry, I can't find seven friends who haven't already been tagged...

7 Comments:

At 9:50 am , Blogger Annie Z said...

This is such a great meme. I really enjoyed reading your 7 things.
Annie
xxx

 
At 4:46 pm , Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Excellent stuff!
Always a revealing exercise!

Sorry to hear you had a fall, hope you are feeling better.
Dxxxxxx

 
At 11:06 pm , Blogger storyteller said...

I'm glad to know you're recovering from your fall. Getting acquainted through these Meme's is fun. I think most of us have played. My answers are posted at Small Reflections under the predictable title 7 Random Things :)
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 1:13 am , Blogger Rick Hamrick said...

Finally, Claire! I find the only other person on the entire planet who is totally okay with Elvis having left the planet.

It has been a search years-long and full of adventure, but, today, I rejoice!

It's not like we wished him ill, only that we wished he would stop singing.

Thanks, as well, for your visit to my humble virtual abode to comment on my post about the Claire who is my daughter. I promise to hug her in your honor and on yuor behalf tonight!

 
At 4:16 am , Blogger Deborah said...

Did you indeed go to Ofxord? And if you ever get to the states I have a friend in Florida who is a certified dive instructor - I trust him with my life and I would have jumped if I hadn't been preggers the last time we visited!

 
At 12:37 am , Blogger Beverly Keaton Smith said...

I want to do a parachute jump too Claire...for a while there, I had my husband talked into doing one with me...but just this week I asked him about it and he said, "NO!"...I think the thrill would be unforgettable! Bev

 
At 2:26 am , Blogger KaiBlue said...

#6..I love that show.. :) Clarence was a gorgeous lion..lol

#7..Parachuting is an awesome buzz.. now about that scared of heights things.. :)

PEace n love, Kai

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home