Saturday, October 20, 2007

Cool quiz

i found this quiz on christine's blog...
i'm not surprised by the card - he's always followed me around...
last birthday my best pal, tina, bought me the da vinci enigma tarot - it's too beautiful for words - but as i looked through the deck, i instantly knew someone was missing - the hierophant!!!
thankfully i contacted the publisher who sent him return of post...
i have to admit i would prefer to be a high priestess like christine - i don't like the male traditionalist aspect of the hierophant - but i think he showed up because i chose saturn for my favourite planet rather than the moon - my 2nd favourite!! saturn is a very 'male' planet, and i've always been fascinated by it...
i actually saw saturn one evening in kenya - just using a child's telescope - it was mesmerizing!!! exactly like the pictures in my childhood Times Atlas...
and i know i have very 'male' aspects to my personality, and it's important for me to acknowledge them...

let me know what tarot card you are :o)




You are The Hierophant


Divine Wisdom. Manifestation. Explanation. Teaching.


All things relating to education, patience, help from superiors.The Hierophant is often considered to be a Guardian Angel.


The Hierophant's purpose is to bring the spiritual down to Earth. Where the High Priestess between her two pillars deals with realms beyond this Earth, the Hierophant (or High Priest) deals with worldly problems. He is well suited to do this because he strives to create harmony and peace in the midst of a crisis. The Hierophant's only problem is that he can be stubborn and hidebound. At his best, he is wise and soothing, at his worst, he is an unbending traditionalist.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

11 Comments:

At 11:40 pm , Blogger Zura said...

I am the star. That's amazingly accurate! I posted it on my blog. Thanks for this fun quiz!

 
At 6:14 pm , Blogger Zorana said...

I know nothing about tarot cards, but I had to find out what card I am. The quiz says that I'm the Empress. Fun!

 
At 5:34 pm , Blogger KaiBlue said...

What a fun quiz, i'll have to go and try it.. :)
I love the card you have Claire.
Peace and love, Kai xx

 
At 6:00 pm , Blogger Jane said...

Hi Claire - fab fun quiz. I am the High Priestess which sounds awfully pretentious but the description that comes with it fits! :-)

 
At 9:07 am , Blogger Beverly Keaton Smith said...

Hey Claire, This is the second time I took this quiz and again, I am the magician. This is a good one...and now I have verified my results! Bev

 
At 6:21 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was the Moon! What a fun quiz! Thanks for sharing it with us!
*HUGS*

 
At 2:51 pm , Blogger Julie said...

Hi Claire! I have just met your friend Denise and she told me that you and I live in the same town. I was sorry to read about your ill health and hope that you will continue to make a good recovery. I am an artist too. Drop em an email if you'd like a chat or look in at my blog. By the way my card is the Moon! A bit scary but quite accurate! Thanks for the fun! Hugs Julie x

 
At 5:25 pm , Blogger Lisa said...

Oh shoot. I took the quiz last week but now I forget what I was. LOL

BTW, I just saw the feedback you posted on Etsy for me (back in August). Thanks so much. I'm glad she liked it.

 
At 5:29 pm , Blogger Lisa said...

I had to go find out again. hehe I am strength.

 
At 10:50 pm , Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Oh Claire, so glad youand Julie have connected!

Dxx

 
At 2:49 pm , Blogger Deborah said...

I got your High Priestess. Sorry. I thought they were only the "nice" cards (I hadn't realized just how similar all of us are here in our little blogoshere since we all got the same few!!) Then my cousin took the quiz and got -- The Tower. Ouch!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home