Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wellness Wednesday: Soul food




i've had a music-buying fest on Amazon this past couple of weeks...
the first CD is the debut album from Lee Mead who won the lead role in Joseph beating 10,000 other guys!! i would LOVE to see him live :o)
the second i just ordered blind having seen how many blog friends are listening to Feist... she does have the most hynoptic voice...
and i 'discovered' A Fine Frenzy on my dear friend Zorana's blog - she had a link to this video... i'd never heard of Alison Sudol, but she is soooo talented with the most beautiful voice - and that hair!! she looks like my alter ego's younger sister :o)

Music is an important part of my life - i won't confess to how many CDs i have... if i'm down, i play music to reflect my mood; if i'm happy, i play pop or dance music; if i'm working, i play classical or jazz... i can find music to mirror every facet of my soul, and i'm sooo grateful for this most precious of talents - i may not possess it myself, but i sure know how to appreciate it!!!!


Thank you for all your lovely comments on last Wellness Wednesday. i'm amazed how quickly my body has healed - the graze on my temple has almost gone and my sprained ankle is almost fully mobile :o)




6 Comments:

At 5:52 pm , Blogger Zorana said...

Glad you enjoyed 'A Fine Frenzy'. I can't get enough of that song... Now it's my turn to click on your link and discover some amazing music. Thanks. xo

 
At 10:38 pm , Blogger Beverly Keaton Smith said...

Hey Claire, Glad you are healing up nicely from your fall. I relate to what you say about music. I love it so much too. Over Thanksgiving I was in Phoenix, AZ and got to see a concert by Jim Brickman. It was great! Will have to check out your links. Thanks! Beverly

 
At 6:24 am , Blogger Olivia said...

I'm glad you're healing well, too, Claire. Good news! Love to you, O

 
At 9:53 pm , Blogger Deborah said...

Hi Claire - it's Deb: You've been tagged for 7 random things! http://spiritualanecdotes.blogspot.com/2007/11/7-random-things-about-me.html
Enjoy!!

 
At 9:55 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Claire, I am sooo glad that you are doing better. Music is very helpful to me as well. I can relate to you about that. :) What would say is your favorite song?
If you find time please visit my blog. I have a Christmas message for all of the bloggers.
*HUGS*

 
At 9:42 pm , Blogger KaiBlue said...

isn't it lovely to discover new music, it soothes everything and makes a soul happy :)

Im glad you're ok.
PEace, Kai

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home