Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wellness Wednesday: Don't we look well?


our family lunch on sunday
l to r: jon my baby bro, sam my gorgeous boy, esther my poppet, brian my daddy, and me (nick, my hubbie took the pic)
today i started the actual intensive physio - yesterday was 1.5 hours of assessment, today 1.5 hours working my left hip (the 'good' hip). the theory is the 'good' side has been compensating for a year, so everything's out of alignment... so by reprogramming the good side to move correctly, the weakened side will join in...
at the moment i feel fine - hence the post! if i don't feel so great tomorrow, i can at least look at this jolly photo and know some days me and my loved ones feel very well indeed :o)

6 Comments:

At 1:34 pm , Blogger artbrat said...

What a lovely family. I'm glad to hear your therapy started out well.

 
At 3:15 pm , Blogger Kate Robertson said...

You look great and so does the family. I will send you lots of energy for this new therapy. Just visualize how it will be when its done. i see a new Claire on the other side.

Love,
Kate

 
At 6:11 am , Blogger Olivia said...

What a beautiful family you have, Claire! You do indeed look great. I too will send you lots of loving energy. I'll be thinking of you. Love, O xxoo

 
At 10:12 am , Blogger fiona said...

lovely photo .. made me smile to see you smiling like that!

good luck with it all :-)

 
At 3:33 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see you looking so well and happy. Glad to hear the therapy started out well may that continue. Love Hugs Blessings and much good therapy Ninnie

 
At 1:25 am , Blogger KaiBlue said...

Aloha claire,
Happy birthday sweetie. your family looks wonderful and you lokk so happy. I miss our time together.. It does fly by doesn't it?

I wish you the best for your new therapy..and both sides get back to good..

Peace, Kai xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home