Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wellness Wednesday: Discovery and rediscovery...


i've been discovering and rediscovering A LOT these past few months, such as:
  1. this gorgeous little garden gate leading to a beautiful cottage down a leafy lane...
  2. this wonderful singer - i just love her nigerian lilt and the power of her songs...
  3. all the wealth of creative talent and artisanship of this site and this...
  4. my childhood love of trees and plants and just being outside with no particular place to go...
  5. my fascination with all thing celtic, such as this book and these cards...
  6. the sheer hard work involved in relearning how to walk and talk and write and... and...
  7. the importance of patience and the precious beauty of slowing down...
  8. the importance of prayer...
  9. the importance of unconditional love...
  10. the wonder of poetry each day in your mailbox - here's today's...

i know so many of you are on this voyage too! this lovely lady has discovered innate talent, and this beautiful person has been rediscovering herself, and this wonderful writer is discovering the wonder of motherhood...

let me know what you're discovering :o)

i forgot to add - my reiki attunement has been rescheduled to next monday 10 march.

6 Comments:

At 4:16 pm , Blogger Olivia said...

You are discovering many wonderful things, Claire, and your post today is a treasure chest of delights. I really enjoy pictures of gates and doors and openings in which you don't know exactly what is on the other side. A wonderful wellness Wednesday to you, Aloha, O

 
At 9:32 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so grateful to know you, Claire. I hope someday I'll get to look into your beautiful eyes in person! Blessings & love, ~C.

 
At 10:21 pm , Blogger fiona said...

what an inspiring post .. it really touched my heart :-)

when we are forced to stop, due to ill health, we have an opportunity to 'stop and smell the roses', to take stock and appreciate what really matters in life.. but it takes great courage to follow this path

 
At 11:29 pm , Blogger thailandchani said...

It sounds wonderful to rediscover all these things. Truthfully, I've only recently decided to attempt that. I've been at war for so long. Now I want to relax and discover some joy.. here and there.. and not feel like I'm failing at my purpose. :)

 
At 6:49 pm , Blogger Deborah said...

Just this week I discovered that my body (despite popular belief) has been sending me trustworthy messages; the ones I couldn't trust were simply me misinterpreting them.

How cool is that?

 
At 8:44 pm , Blogger J C said...

I LOVE the garden gate. Seems like it should be a painting, with some cottage roses enveloping it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home