Friday, November 10, 2006

A new link

I've been noticing that a growing number of folk are switching over to typepad - there's certainly lots you can do with the format there. And I'd been mulling over how to show more of the stuff I've actually made since I made my first pieces back in March this year - and here it is! I've created another blog with just my art stuff on it - and there's the link MY ARTWORK... so do go have a look to see what I've been playing with these past few months :o) I'll upload images over the next few days - trying to list them in roughly chronological order. I think it will be kind of fun to see my creative journay unfold....

1 Comments:

At 12:10 am , Blogger Zorana said...

Isn't it great to see how much you created? I loved browsing through your new blog. It shows that you really enjoy creating. Keep sharing your work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home