Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A wet and windy Wednesday



Well, I needed to do something to cheer up this dreary day.... Here's a couple of spreads from a wee art journal I did a few weeks ago - what makes you think I love Teesha and Tracy Moore's zettiology stamps??? That couple are just so wildly creative - and are so gifted at encouraging such creative freedom in others... Anyway, I had a blast making these pages, and the whole little book is just something I will treasure... At least the kids will be able to see what their mum did with herself on wet Wednesdays in October...

2 Comments:

At 5:31 pm , Blogger Zorana said...

I would love to visit you in that Zetti town. What a great way to spend a rainy afternoon!

 
At 6:57 pm , Blogger Claire said...

Hi Zorana, You would be MOST welcome!! And there would be hundreds of activities for rainy days, so we'd never be bored :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home