Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fabulous fun for one



I'm enjoying a unique opportunity - a whole weekend of solitude as Nick and the kids are away on a YMCA weekend away! I've spent the whole day continuing my new love affair with colour - just playing with the paints and brushes I've acquired over the past few months... it's the first time I've actually had them all out where I can see what I've got!!I've prepped some journal pages ready to play with tomorrow... I've no idea what these two pictures actually are - but the colours look fabulous - very 'real' and organic!

2 Comments:

At 1:32 am , Blogger Zorana said...

I love seeing your space! You are right - the journal pages are colorful and beautiful. I hope you'll show them again as you start adding to them.

 
At 7:05 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous! The colors are stunning.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home