Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Fabulous full moon


It's not the clearest shot - my wee camera doesn't have the greatest zoom - but you get the idea. It really was that full and bright last night as the temparture plummeted after a pretty mild day. One thing I keep meaning to do is keep a creativity log and see if it corresponds to the lunar cycle at all. I know some people are convinced they're more creative at different times of the month - depending on whether the moon is waxing or waning... And I really do think we all (male and female) have a deeply natural connection to the moon. Something we've lost amid all the artificial western measurements of time...

2 Comments:

At 11:06 pm , Blogger Zorana said...

Lovely photo of the moon! It never crossed my mind that my creativity levels could be related to the lunar cycle! How interesting.

 
At 12:27 am , Blogger KaiBlue said...

thats a gorgeous pic of La Luna Bella.. pretty :)
Peace, Kai

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home