Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Madness!!


i can only blame today's full moon...
i've felt for the past few months i wanted to revamp my blog - it was beginning to look and feel a bit tired and samey...
so i decided 'today's the day!', and despite the pop-up box telling me any changes to the template would mean i'd lose any customizations, i hit the button anyway...
so all my links and awards and favourites blogs have duly vanished!!
please bear with me while i work to retrieve them...
but i do like the new look :o)

4 Comments:

At 5:37 am , Blogger Annie Z said...

ah, good for you for going for something fresh. I love doing that!

 
At 11:27 pm , Blogger Olivia said...

I love your picture of the full moon, Claire. Good luck with fiddling with blogger---whew! xxoo, O

 
At 11:24 am , Blogger Francesca said...

looking really good, and I love that pic of the moon!
I did the same with my blog a couple of weeks ago and lost everything, but it's (mostly) ok again now :)

 
At 11:22 am , Blogger Beverly Keaton Smith said...

Hey Claire, I like the new look of your blog too!..Also, love this moon photo...and happy birthday to your baby...uh, I mean teenager!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home