Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wellness Wednesday: Looking for inspiration?


one of my absolute favourite authors has got a new book out this week!!

i 'discovered' SARK about four years ago, and just devoured everything she'd written! her handwritten, colour-bursting books were just what my delicate, creative soul needed! she gave me permission to just write and draw and colour and just be a little girl again with my trusty wax crayons :o)

it still took a couple of years of hidden scribbles before i felt brave enough to show the world little glimpses of my soul... and as i writen here i'm still trying to be brave enough to show what my left hand can now do...

i can't wait to read her new book - i'm sure it will give me a much needed creative boost :o)

hang on to your hat!!!


5 Comments:

At 3:02 pm , Blogger Zorana said...

I love Sark too! I didn't know that the book is out already. I'll have to visit the bookstore soon. Your left hand did a wonderful job and I hope you'll share more soon. xo

 
At 9:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful post! Thanks for sharing with us!*HUGS*

 
At 4:02 pm , Blogger Olivia said...

I love Sark, too, Claire. Good to "see" you via a post, love, O xxoo

 
At 12:51 pm , Blogger Beverly Keaton Smith said...

So glad to learn about this book Claire...Thanks for the heads up and happy creating!!

 
At 4:40 pm , Blogger Tracie said...

Congrats on co-winning the Sark contest!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home