Thursday, September 13, 2007

No surprises here!

I took this fun little test i found on Mary's blog. she was shocked to find herself 'midnight' :o)
no such surprises for me - it's pretty much spot on!!!
YOU ARE SUNRISE
You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life.

You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.

You are a person of reflection and meditation.

You start and end every day by looking inward.

Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy.

You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.

All in all, you know how to love life for what it is -

not for how it should be.

You can take the test here. let me know what time of day you are :o)

9 Comments:

At 9:39 am , Blogger Annie Z said...

What a great read you got from this quiz. I am heading over there now!!
Annie
xxx

 
At 2:34 pm , Blogger Beverly Keaton Smith said...

Oh my, this seems revealing! I'm amazed...it's pretty accurate too...of course, my gremlins don't want me to claim being adored by many!! Thanks so much Claire! Bev

You Are Noon

You are upbeat, ambitious, and never at loss for energy.
You have a lot that drives you in life. The desire to be the best, and a secret hope of fame and power.
And while you definitely have a Type A personality, you are still fun to be around.
You have a ton of charisma and a genuine interest in others. You are adored by many.

 
At 3:01 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the same as you! Sunrise! :) I loved taking that test! Thanks for sharing it with us! *HUGS*

 
At 9:54 pm , Blogger KaiBlue said...

Im be a sunrise too :) nifty little dittie isn't it !!

Peace, Kai xx

 
At 1:19 pm , Blogger Angela said...

Midnight - and spot on. That was fun - thanks!

 
At 1:19 pm , Blogger Mary Timme said...

Well, great minds, right?! I'm such a morning person that it was a shock to me.

 
At 7:28 pm , Blogger JoyceAnn said...

Took that quiz and I'm a sunrise too. Hope you're doing well.
~~~ Happy Hugs ~~~

 
At 11:21 pm , Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks, Claire! I am midnight. K

 
At 5:12 am , Blogger Carla said...

Oooh, a fun thing to do -- thanks for sharing! I'm sunrise too!

P.S. Email me the candles you want to order ... I think we'll have to go the roundabout way, which is fine! HUGS to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home