Friday, August 24, 2007

My Sacred Life



i'm participating in a beautiful thing this month - Carla at zena musings has invited us to show things which connect us to spirit... if we just pause and look...

yesterday i shared the wonderful lift my spirit receives when a friend geographical miles away is suddenly in the room sharing the moment filled with coffee and books - and love!

these blooms are on my kitchen window sill - the awesome orchid has been blooming almost constantly for over 3 years ever since dear Jane gave it to me on my 40th birthday; and the busy lizzy my neighbour gave me when i came home from hospital. i just love how the flowers tend towards the light...

aswell as books, my life must have flowers. their personality, colour and zest remind me i have all those things - no matter how crummy things can be... i am made of the same stuff, the same physical matter, with the same divine spark...

11 Comments:

At 2:28 pm , Blogger Annie Z said...

Wow, you do have a green thumb. These flowers are just beautiful!!! I can see how they are part of your Sacred Life! Gorgeous.
Annie
xxx

 
At 4:39 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so great to see you posting these days. Beautiful flowers. Love Hugs and Blessings

 
At 6:14 pm , Blogger Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Beautiful flowers!
~waving hello from South America~ Thanks for dropping by at my cyber pplace the other day. :)

 
At 8:10 pm , Blogger JoyceAnn said...

That is the most beautiful orchid I have ever seen , Anna. You certainly have a green thumb. I have never had any luck with my orchids blooming after the original blooms died. Love It.
Interesting concept you are blogging about , will checkout her blog.

~~~ Happy Hugs ~~~

 
At 2:02 am , Blogger Kara said...

The flowers are beautiful I love how they seem to be waving.

 
At 4:07 am , Blogger Carla said...

WOW! Those are breathtaking, Claire. I'm so glad you're sharing your sacred life with us!

 
At 5:13 am , Blogger Olivia said...

I like the pictures very much, but I love your writing even more...so, are you Claire or Anna? I thought that perhaps Anna was your alter ego? Thank you, Anna/Claire :)

 
At 5:01 pm , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Beautiful, gorgeous flowers! You've always been Claire.... to me anyway. You can even change your header to say Claire's World....no rule against that!!! No alter egos needed when the real thing is so wonderful...just like flowers...why have plastic ones when the real thing is SO much sweeter!
XOXOXO

 
At 8:30 pm , Blogger Yolanda said...

the flowers are beatiful.

 
At 7:49 pm , Blogger Jane said...

Hello Claire, thank you for sharing the orchids with us. I'm so thrilled they are in full bloom and so lively looking after all this time - they are heavenly looking. Do they have a scent? I can't remember. J xx

 
At 3:17 am , Blogger patti said...

Beautiful blooms, I just love orchids they are so striking. Plants and flowers are so very sacred to me too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home