Sunday, August 19, 2007

i am soooo honoured!!!!!!!!!



i can't believe it - two lovely 'fristers'* on different continents have nominated for awards this week - and i haven't a speech prepared....

dear penny from alaska put me up for the nice matters award and mrs nesbitt thinks i'm inspiring - WOW!!!!!!!!!! both dear ladies deserve such awards themselves :o)

as i said on my 100th post, my life has become so much richer this past year - i LOVE living in blogland!!!!!!! what a great time to be living the artistic life!! i can never complain 'they just do understand me!!!', because so many of you do!!!

i want to nominate all the kindred spirits on my list for all the inpiration they give - the world is all the richer for their existence!!

thank you, thank you, thank you

(* i can't remember where i first saw this beautiful word - friends i'd love to be sisters with - but i love it!! having no sisters of my own, my dear friends are my family)

8 Comments:

At 10:07 pm , Blogger Zorana said...

They nominated the perfect person for this award! You are very inspiring and show all the time that nice matters. xo

 
At 2:32 am , Blogger Mahala said...

You deserve the awards more than anyone I think.
Be well,
Mahala

 
At 7:57 am , Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

I am quite the same, no sisters in my life here, but many many in Blogland who are so dear to me.
So glad you liked your award!
Sending you hugs on a Monday morning!
from wet Yorkshire!

 
At 5:47 pm , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

You SO deserve this, you are certainly VERY inspiring. Your outlook on life is something we should all emulate! And nice, well nice is something you've always possessed too!
I used the word FRISTER that I got from another blogger a long time ago(although it's not on her blog anymore). I have no sisters and therefore my Fristers are far more important to me than ever.
Sending love and hugs,
Lisa
XOXO

 
At 7:57 pm , Blogger Jane said...

Well deserved - without a doubt you are inspirational. Finally after a long year procrastinating, I have joined the Land of Bloggers and I wouldn't have done it without Anna's World. So thank you so very much. xx

 
At 1:01 pm , Blogger Lisa said...

I can't think of anyone more deserving.

And mmmmmmmmm....those yummy heart-shaped strawberry slices. Yum yum yum!

 
At 12:29 am , Blogger KaiBlue said...

you are THEE consumate person to receive this award Claire. (oh and your hubby for the breakfast..lol)
Amen indeed!!
PEace, Kai xx

 
At 4:23 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations, I really enjoy your postings and so colourful too.

http://kooringa.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home