Thursday, August 23, 2007

My favourite things...



Yesterday i received a glorious package in the mail - Brenda, my dear friend in Santa Barbara, sent me a beautiful edition of Under the Tuscan Sun (my new favourite movie!!), plus a large print edition of A Year in the World - Frances Mayes' new book (it's so much easier to read than regular print) AND Artful Blogging, where so many blogfriends are featured!!!!!!!!!!

I made a cup of my favourite coffee, chocolate raspberry - i only have one cup a day, so it always fresh brewed!! - in my favourite mug, from Borders in SB, cut a piece of Nick's latest creation - apple, strawberry and blackberry pie - and dove in...

Sometimes life just gets so close to heaven :o)

PURE BLISS!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 2:56 pm , Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooo I am hungry now!

Sending you higs.
What is the blogland thingy you mentioned?

Dxx

 
At 5:39 pm , Blogger Carla said...

Don't you just love when a whole bunch of yumminess collides like that?!?

 
At 8:56 pm , Blogger Deborah said...

To heck with "Anna's Life" - Claire's life is looking pretty damn good from where I'm sitting - pieless, might I add! (Think the pie would stay good during international shipping? Probably not...*sigh*)

 
At 10:04 pm , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

What a perfectly lovely way to spend time! A perfect parcel! I am so happy to hear you are feeling blissful!
XOXOXO
Love and hugs,
Lisa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home