Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The goodies just keep rolling in...



... aren't I just THE luckiest girl!!
Sorry the scans aren't the best - I haven't figured out the settings on my new printer yet.
The top is of cards from (clockwise from left) dear Zorana, lovely Kate and my non-blogging friend, Clair.
The middle card is from the ever-inspiring Violette (with the most encouraging and uplifting message inside! And I've scattered some of the little goodies she enclosed around the envie - which just made the postman smile - 'Is it STILL your birthday??' he asked yesterday as he handed it to me. ' Oh, every day's a birthday!' I smiled back!!

7 Comments:

At 2:03 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh Anna! Looks like a treasure chest for sure! WOOO HOO! One you truely deserve!
*HUGS*

 
At 7:13 pm , Blogger violette said...

Isn't it cool when the presents just keep on coming?? Your birthday should be for an entire month!

Lots of love,
Violette

 
At 1:12 am , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

What a wonderful array of love you received!!

Expect another parcel in the coming couple of weeks....I am notorious for things arriving VERY late...but then it just extends the celebration, eh?
;)

XOXO
Love,
Lisa

 
At 1:40 am , Blogger Pam Aries said...

HaPPY BiRtHdAy!!!!! Yes THe Whole month is Birthday month!

 
At 3:54 pm , Blogger KaiBlue said...

AMeN!! to your birthday being everyday..lol.. :) In your honour, it's been Anna week for me and I brought a bottle of shiraz to celebrate with.. :)
I'll buy another next time we meet.. and toast to your wonder again..
PEace and blessings, Kai.

 
At 4:56 pm , Blogger Lisa said...

You hit the birthday jackpot, huh? :)

 
At 1:33 pm , Blogger JoyceAnn said...

Wonderful goodies indeed !

Thanks for poppingover and leaving a comment about my blogiversary.

Hope your weekend is great !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home