Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Rendered speechless - AGAIN!!






Look what came in the post today!! My FANTASTIC hippy swap goodies from Lisa Oceandreamer - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! All packed in the loveliest paisley bag were handmade peace earrings, hippy beads, wonderful painted cloths, a CD of FUNKY music and THE scrummiest smelling incense sticks!!
And look at that mail art - no wonder the postman had a BIG smile on his face when he handed me the package :o)
Bless you, bless you, Dear Lisa!!! You have made one not-so-young hippy SOOOOO happy!!!!!!!!
And to round off a perfect day I have JUST finished a batch of three manuscripts I've been editing all week - just in time for me to take over from Nick in taking care of the kids for the rest of the Easter hols - Hooray for me :o)

8 Comments:

At 4:00 pm , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

SO happy you liked everything...and I am just AMAZED at how fast things get to the UK!
Enjoy!!!
XOXO

 
At 6:04 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOO! I love these! Their sooo pretty! She did a wonderful job on them! Bet that getting them in the mail was a wonderful! :)
*HUGS*

 
At 10:44 pm , Blogger KaiBlue said...

i wish, wish that I could have joined in this swap..Im the original hippy!!
those are awesome!!
Peace, Kai

 
At 1:20 am , Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Aren't swap fun. I just got my hippy stuff posted.

Sometime in May I'll be posting about a summer scavenger hunt.

Stop by my blog sometime.

 
At 2:14 pm , Blogger JoyceAnn said...

Groovy stuff , Anna. I love your earrings. This was a fun swap !

 
At 4:22 pm , Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Absolutely Fantastic!
The absolute best.
Dxx

 
At 2:34 pm , Blogger gma said...

Very Cool stuff!!!Lisa rocks!!!

 
At 5:58 pm , Blogger paintandink said...

Oh how cool!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home