Sunday, April 29, 2007

I've been tagged...



... by the luvverly Mrs Nesbitt... so finally - here are my answers:

40 Questions & Answers
1. What is your occupation? I'm a freelance copyeditor and proofreader.
2. What color are your socks right now? Green
3. What are you listening to right now? Damien Rice O - I LOVE that guy's music - a true Irish poet!
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A Terry's All Gold choccie from the box my lovely daddy gave me for my birthday :o)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Is there any other kind of car???
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? This is my favourite question! I'd be sunset orange
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My friend Brenda in Santa Barbara - she called to wish me happy birthday
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Most certainly - Mrs N is a sweetheart :o)
9. How old are you today? 43 + 1 day!
10. Favourite drink? Freshly brewed coffee for elevenses
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? FOOTBALL!!! Is there any other sport????????
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Of course!!!
13. Pets? Soon to be one little kitty from the RSPCA rescue centre
14. Favorite food? Chocolate - is there any other food???????
15. What was the last movie you watched? Nick took me to see Fractured last night - really excellent!!!!!!!!!
16. What was the last book you read? Currently reading The Sound of Paper by Juila Cameron and LOVING it!!!!!!!
17. What do you do to vent anger? Yell into pillows
18. What was your favourite toy as a child? My Petit typewriter - I'd sit at my desk clacking away for hours - I loved the sound it made and how it made me feel like a real writer...
19. What is your favourite, fall or spring? Impossible to choose
20. Hugs or kisses? Lots of both
21. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries
22. Do you want your friends to leave you comments? Yes please :o)
23. Who is the most likely to comment? My blogger friends
24. Who is least likely to comment? My non-blogger friends
25. Living arrangements? Renting a bungalow in the loveliest location - open fields with ponies behind us, small green where the kids can play out front
26. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday at all my lovely flowers, pressies, cards and emails...
27. What's on the floor of your closet? Boots and winter sweaters
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Michelle - we shared a paddling pool aged 3...
29. What did you do last night? Delicious birthday dinner followed by a movie - then got home in time to see the second half of Match of the Day :o)
30. Favourite smells? Lilies, roses, freshly mowed grass, the ground after it's rained, my kids after a bath, freshly brewed coffee, chocolate, baking bread...
31. What inspires you? Pretty much everything
32. What are you afraid of? Spiders, something happening to the kids
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain
34. Favourite dog breed? I'm not a doggie girl
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 3 keys and 5 keyrings with photos of the kids and things they've made
36. Number of years at current job? 15 years
37. Favourite day of the week? Every day
38. How many states/countries have you lived in? Singapore, England, Kenya, England, California, England...
39. Favourite holidays? Every visit to Santa Barbara
40. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? A motorbike was the only way to get around in Kenya

4 Comments:

At 7:44 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOO HOOOOO! Anna was tagged! GREAT ANSWERS! Your fav. color is close to mine although mines a combination of blue and green. Turquoise is my fav. Great to learn all of these things about ya Anna! :)
*HUGS*

 
At 10:37 pm , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I am not so good about doing these memes but I sure do enjoy others answers...a little more insight.
Any future plans to visit Santa Barbara????
XOXO

 
At 10:59 pm , Blogger KaiBlue said...

I enjoy reading these meme's because otherwise I wouldnt know you as well as I think I could..
What fun.. lol.. you like KaiBlue too, thats blue and green mix and my unique colour..lol.. :)
Peace and light, Kai.

 
At 1:49 am , Blogger Zorana said...

What a nice way to get to know you a bit better. Damien Rice is my favorite too.... He is having a concert near me (today) and I'm not going :-(
Happy Happy Anniversary!!! Hope that you're having a romantic, lovely day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home