Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New goodies!


Oooh, look at these yummy postcards and initial tags by Anahata Katkin!! I just can't wait to start playing with them - and sending them to friends! The images are just so vibrant and powerful. Sadly, Anahata only ships to the US, so I bought these goodies from a new favourite online shop Small Studio Productions. No, I'm not on commission, but Ginny does sell some scrummy things! And her art zine Observation is STUNNING!!!!!! Truly as inspiring as Teesha Moore's Art & Life and Studio zines - and for those who know me, you'll know there is indeed NO higher praise than that!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

At 3:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful!Congradulations of finding that studio! I agree, her work is very vibrant! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us!
*HUGS*

 
At 3:39 pm , Blogger gma said...

Anna...these are absolutely gorgeous!!!
xo

 
At 4:59 pm , Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Anna, I have tagged you on my blog today!

Dxx

 
At 11:35 pm , Blogger KaiBlue said...

I like the one that says follow your bliss.. Those are some scrumdilleeuptious cards!!
Peace, Kai

 
At 4:25 am , Blogger Hana said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:28 am , Blogger Zorana said...

Those are some delicious cards! That website is "trouble"... I'll visit it again.

 
At 11:39 pm , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Fabulous new goods! Anahata does amazing art and now I can't wait to see what you do with all these new treats!! I looked on that site, I had to stop for fear of having a very FULL shopping cart!
XOXO

 
At 3:43 am , Blogger Penny Rabbit said...

Love, love, love these! They are absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the center one, the lady looking over her shoulder....beautiful! Hint, Hint! LOL I will have to go check out the sites!

 
At 11:05 pm , Blogger Daisy Lupin said...

These are beautiful cards, I am off to check out the site now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home