Thursday, March 29, 2007

I got mail!!

And it totally made my day!!
Dear Allotment Lady sent me this stunning atc as a thank you for drawing her name out of the bag in my Guessing Game. And then she told me how she did it on the back of this delicious postcard. I feel like I've had my own Somerset Studio tutorial!!
The scan doesn't do it justice - it has so much texture and sheen and is built up with many different layers - including gold leaf!!!!!! Truly gorgeous!! I will treasure it, Lottie - thank you sooo much!!

8 Comments:

At 2:08 pm , Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

So lovely, it was Allotment Lady who got me into ATC's!...amongst other things! LOL!
Dx

 
At 2:25 pm , Blogger Lisa said...

How gorgeous!

 
At 5:30 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

You are very welcome - only wish the flowers on the other card could have been rreal

http://kooringa.com

 
At 9:39 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Bet it feels great to get things in the mail. :) Congradulations! :)

 
At 2:34 pm , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Look at that,how lovely AND a tutorial. Mail love is the best!! (speaking of which Hippie swap parcel goes out next week finally *holding up fingers in peace sign*)
XOXO

 
At 8:30 pm , Blogger Mary Timme said...

It is pretty impressive in the scan. I can only imagine what it would be in real life.

 
At 2:07 am , Blogger Betty said...

Your ATC is beautiful and something in the mail is such a treat.....I love going to the mailbox and finding a card, letter even a catalog......

 
At 4:11 am , Blogger Diana S said...

Hi Anna! I received your ATC's. They are soooo precious. I plan to set up a proper thank you on my blog in the morning. It's been a bit crazy here since I got back from my travels. Now that things are settled down, I can get back to my blogging. thank you so much for sending the ATC's and they holder, they are darling!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home