Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wellness Wednesday: 'Much better, thank you!'


(esther's snowman built 1 feb)

i know i'm cruel, but i have to say, i'm very pleased to wish mr snowman 'goodbye'! finally, the snow's melting, and i was able to get out the house for the first time in 10 days!! and yes, i was getting a bit stir-crazy :o{

it's still jolly cold, and i didn't stay out long, but oh, how good it felt - fresh air - no medicine like it!! my little scooter coped fine with the patchy ice and melting snow - just one little wobble when the back end swerved a bit... :o)

also, my skin abscess has finally healed up - hooray!! the nurse came and removed the last dressing today, which is a great relief!

also today, i posted this week's TABI tarot exercises - 5 days early - so i'm feeling especially proud of myself!! the first two weeks, i was struggling to get my answers posted in time, but not this week :o)

and thank you for all your comments and emails - i'm feeling much better than i was two weeks ago...

5 Comments:

At 5:36 pm , Blogger storyteller said...

I hope it warms up in your part of the world soon and that you continue to feel better each day.
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 11:31 pm , Blogger poppy m said...

Hi there,
I couldn't agree more about the snow - a case of "too much of a good thing"!
I was so glad to see the sun, blue sky & sloppy wet roads!!
And of course the sun has coaxed open some crocuses & snowdrops & all the birds are singing. Hurrah.

 
At 7:57 am , Blogger Olivia said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Claire. Oh, that snow...would it be gone here, too! Love, O

 
At 7:24 pm , Blogger Dan n Kai said...

Aloha Claire,
My snowman FINALLY melted too. you must have had the same snow storm we had.. I'm glad you finally got out!!
10 days..scheeche!
PEace, Kai

 
At 1:21 am , Blogger Sue - The Purple Pixie said...

Hiya Claire,
I've nominated you for an award, go to my blog to fisn out why.

Hope you're well,
Love Sue xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home