Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Esther's latest creations

Unlike my dear friend Zorana who is managing to produce gorgeous art even while struggling with back pain (check out her latest pieces at Zoranaland!), I'm doing nothing but loll on the sofa listening to music while my body fights this chest infection...
Thankfully Esther is producing some wonderful art :o) She drew this funky lion and her hand reaching for a big shiny apple while watching TV after school yesterday... She can never just sit and watch TV - she's always drawing or making something at the same time!! Pretty much like Teesha stitching away her latest creation posted on her blog...
Me... I have to be in that all-consuming creative mood where I paint, draw and collage for hours on end giving it my total concentration... I simply can't do it while doing something else...
Isn't it wonderful that we're all so different ???

1 Comments:

At 3:52 am , Blogger Zorana said...

I'm sorry that you're still feeling bad... I understand Esther completely. I can't concentrate on anything if I'm not working on something at the same time. It really is nice that we are all different.
Wonderful drawings!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home