Thursday, November 23, 2006

Playtime!!


After the week I've had nursng poorly kids, I was desperate for my art class last night! And boy did we have fun!! We played with acrylic inks and cling film... don't you get the funkiest results?? Guess what will be on my Xmas wish list?? Can you spot the spooky tudor woman in among all the great leaf and wing shapes??? (You might need to enlarge the pic to spot her...) I plan to cut pieces out for collage later. But this is definitely a technique I'll be using a lot!! I just LOVE the amazing shapes and the funky sheen - which sadly doesn't show up on the scan!

1 Comments:

At 2:27 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't manage to find the Tudor lady, but you have to share that technique. HOW do you do that?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home