Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas is coming....



I'm a poorly bunny at the moment - with a nasty chest infection, but thankfully my artistic daughter was able to step up and make sure the christmas decorations got put up at the weekend! She's done a wonderful job with the tree (I can never bring myself to buy a real-chopped-down-in-its-prime-for-my-indulgence-tree) and the other decorations she placed in her bedroom window. I just love the E made out of tinsel!!! THANK YOU ESTHER for doing such a fabulous job!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:41 am , Blogger Lisa said...

It looks beautiful! Even more special because she did it for you. :)

 
At 6:00 pm , Blogger paintandink said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon!

The tree looks wonderful -- can't wait to get ours up here. Maybe this weekend! We are, after all, running out of time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home