Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today's the day!!!



I'll be drawing the winner's name later today - when my trusty assistant comes home from school - so there's still time to get your name in the hat!! I've managed to produce two more atc's - so the winner will receive three atc's and the little holder.
We have THE most glorious Spring sunshine today - even the daffodils have perked up after all the snow flurries and the bitterly cold wind of the past few days.
Hooray!! We made it through another winter!!!!!!!!!!!
BRING ON THE SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:08 pm , Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

hmmmmmm so that is where the sunshine is?
Funny kind of day here so am getting on with housework before settling down with my new project!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she wonders?????

 
At 1:01 pm , Blogger Lisa said...

Amen! It's kind of rainy here but it is sunshiny in my heart with the giveaway and the first day of Spring and all. Love me some Spring.

 
At 1:21 pm , Blogger gma said...

Anna...You WON my altered book!
I sent you an eMail!!!!Send me your address!!!!
Happy happy spring!!!

 
At 2:29 pm , Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh!

Congratulations Anna!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home