Thursday, March 15, 2007

Drum roll please....

And will my beautiful assistant please step forward...


The names of everyone who's played the Guessing Game are in the mystery bag...


And we have a winner...

Who could it be????


Oooh, I can't quite make that out...

Can you step a little closer, please....


And it's allotment lady!!!

Phew! I'm exhausted from all the excitement!

Many, many thanks to my beautiful assistant - and to all of you lovely, lovely people who have joined in the fun playing my Guessing Game!

If the three delightful winners:

Mrs Nesbitt

Liz and

Allotment Lady

could email me (I've added an email address on my blog profile) their snail mail addresses, some little goodies will be winging their way to you in due course :o)

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR PLAYING - I'VE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!

4 Comments:

At 2:21 am , Blogger Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

This was so cute....I was so hoping Mrs.Nesbitt was right because she was pretty darn sure of her answer! :)Congrats to her!! Congrats to the other winners too. This was a fun contest.
XOXO

 
At 12:58 pm , Blogger Lisa said...

Conratulations!! to all the winners.

 
At 3:28 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your assistant is to cute! You sound like you had fun,FUN, and more FUN!It was fun being in the contest. :) Congradulation to everyone who won! :) *CLAPS* WAY TO GO!!!

 
At 6:01 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so very very much - and I love a big kiss to you assistant for pulling me out of the bag!

I so enjoy reading you blog - and of course will continue to do so.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home