Friday, February 09, 2007

It's no wonder...


... we Brits talk about the weather all the time! These pics were taken 3 days apart!! And still the little primrose keeps smiling through - she's not as bright this morning, but she's holding her head up!
We've got off very lightly with the countrywide snow shower that came through on Wednesday night - much to the kids' disappointment!! If we lived down in Worcester they would have had two days off school!!
I, on the other hand, am immensely relieved - I'm chasing deadlines to finish all my work before the kids break up for half-term next Friday. But there's always time to stop... look at the primroses... and talk about the weather...

5 Comments:

At 11:46 am , Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

We have had lots of snow on the moors, calmer today however but still possibility of drifting, so home today.....housework??? oh I'll just have a look on the blogging circuit for 5 minutes......then I WILL hoover!

 
At 10:39 am , Blogger scraphappy aka sandy said...

hi got to your blog via mrsnesbit, i love your atc's and your other art. i havent tried the atc's yet myself im totally engrossed in scrapbooking but maybe one day ill give it a go, if i ever knew where to start

 
At 6:02 pm , Blogger mrsnesbitt said...

Hi Anna, you are in my draw, check my blog for details of how it will all happen!

 
At 5:48 pm , Blogger paintandink said...

I'll have to take my cue from those flowers... keep your head up no matter what the weather... I've never been brought so low by winter before, and we don't even have any snow here in Virginia, unlike other parts of the U.S. It's just that it was so beautiful and now it's so cold and dreary. Yes, I needed that flowery
inspiration to keep my head up. Thanks!

 
At 1:15 am , Blogger KaiBlue said...

I adore primroses!!! I cant wait to get home to Sunny and warm England..
PEace, Kai.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home