Wednesday, January 24, 2007

At last...


... a month late, but we finally have a sprinkling of snow! And Esther was determined to make a snowman before school. Thankfully we managed to persuade her NOT to run out in her pjs!
But the sun is shining brightly, so I doubt the covering will last long, but hopefully her wee fella will still be standing to attention when she gets home from school!
I've been quiet lately - on the blog, I mean. I'm doing lots of deep, inner work - none of which is really translatable to the blog. Though, I did come across the perfect quote the other day:

'There are years that ask questions, and years that answer...' (Zora Neale Hurston)

And this feels like it's a year of answers - so keep watching this space!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home