Thursday, January 04, 2007

A topsy-turvy start to the day


These pics were taken from my bedroom window at 7.30am and 8.00am. That pinprick of light is the MOON! (I forgot to use the zoom lens!) And it was actually amazingly bright - it was a full moon on Wednesday. It was just such a shock to open my curtains and see it shining there!
And isn't it amazing the difference 30 mins makes? The sun just can't hold itself back - even if the moon is still shining bright - and the overall light levels just rose and rose...
Then to top it all - walking back from taking the kids to school - there was a full rainbow arching over the sky! Sadly I didn't have my camera with me...
But what an awesome start to this new day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:53 pm , Blogger Lisa said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

 
At 2:51 pm , Blogger JoyceAnn said...

Great Photo ! I enjoy taking pictures of nature.So glad you captured this moment.

Happy New Year !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home