Saturday, February 24, 2007

I played ALL day!!



Here are some of my newest creations! I had so much fun!
The little picture frame is made from a cool kit I got from Stewart Gill. Their paints really are incredible! I totally see why my friend Zorana raves about them! And well, I always have to make some atc's!
I'm especially pleased with the painting. It's basically the first one I've ever done just from my imagination, playing around. I want to fill the notebook with paintings and images, and if some sort of theme appears, I'll then make a cover... it's the first time I've done this. I usually make the journal and then put images in it, so I thought it would be fun to try the process the other way round :o)
And look! It's the first time I've managed to put links in the text!! Oh, I am sooo on a roll!!!!!!!!!!!
And I've put some more images on my Artwork blog - take a look when you have a mo!

2 Comments:

At 6:01 pm , Blogger Pen said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love the note book, the cut off tree is too die for! Girl, you are on an art roll! Please send your muse my way, I've lost mine! You haven't!

 
At 3:40 pm , Blogger Lisa said...

Can you keep a secret? My pages for the chunky book look very much like your girl-headed bird. shhh don't tell. We must be sharing a wave. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home