Saturday, February 24, 2007

I played ALL day!!



Here are some of my newest creations! I had so much fun!
The little picture frame is made from a cool kit I got from Stewart Gill. Their paints really are incredible! I totally see why my friend Zorana raves about them! And well, I always have to make some atc's!
I'm especially pleased with the painting. It's basically the first one I've ever done just from my imagination, playing around. I want to fill the notebook with paintings and images, and if some sort of theme appears, I'll then make a cover... it's the first time I've done this. I usually make the journal and then put images in it, so I thought it would be fun to try the process the other way round :o)
And look! It's the first time I've managed to put links in the text!! Oh, I am sooo on a roll!!!!!!!!!!!
And I've put some more images on my Artwork blog - take a look when you have a mo!

1 Comments:

At 3:40 pm , Blogger Lisa said...

Can you keep a secret? My pages for the chunky book look very much like your girl-headed bird. shhh don't tell. We must be sharing a wave. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home