Saturday, September 23, 2006

Links working

Thankfully my friend Fran figured out how to make my links work - and I'm so happy!! The links to artists are those whose work I really love - and their blogs are such fun to read. Etsy is a great place to buy their art - as well as ebay, of course. The artpad is just a blast - I love having a doodle. And the 99Rooms will just blow your mind - make sure you have your volume switched on when you enter... it's a fabulously surreal virtual experience... And Artella was the first site I found last year when I started to acknowledge my inner artist... I even won one of their poetry competitions in July 2005 :o)

1 Comments:

At 4:56 am , Blogger Zorana said...

Yes - the links work! I'll have to try ArtPad - it looks fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home