Friday, September 22, 2006

Art class 3



Well, they may not look like much, but these little sketches are the result of 2 hours of hard concentration at my third art class! Boy, do I ever feel out of my depth! Drawing people is sooooo hard!! These wee sketches are drawn from action photos and the focus was on trying to convey the movement of the figures... It's not the clearest picture (my scanner couldn't pick up anything, so I took a photo), but I think you can kind of tell there's a footballer, runner, dancer and jet-skier in there! I was quite pleased with the little guy jumping up in the air with the ball under his arm (top right).... I just have to keep telling myself this is the first time I have EVER done anything like this, so they're not likely to be brilliant - but it's hard...

1 Comments:

At 10:24 am , Blogger Francesca said...

These are really good for first attempts, you've captured a lot of the feeling of movement, the footballer top left really looks like he's at full pelt and totally focused. Not suprising perhaps given your love of footie :D It's always good to draw what you love!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home