Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sort of getting the hang of it...

Well, I've managed to upload a picture... it's not a recent one, but a favourite - I call it my 'very jolly pic'! It was taken at a friend's 50th a couple of years ago. I've been growing my hair ever since then, so it's nothing like in the picture, though I do look at it and think 'What a cute cut!' Longer hair is more versatile though, so today it's up in a clip...
When I get the hang of it, I'll post more pictures of my art stuff. Although I haven't done any recently - I'm struggling with terrible headaches. Unfortunately the herbal remedies I'm trying are just not working, and it's impossible to feel creative while your head feels like it's in an ever-tightening vice! It's all at the back of my head, which is weird and runs from behind one ear to the next. It does just feel like someone is screwing in a metal plate - all the time!!
But enough wingeing!! I don't want to turn into one of those Moaning Bloggers - at least not just yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home